Definition of forged:
risky, unsound, high-risk, sorry, snide, uncollectible, regretful, inauthentic, unauthentic, big, spurious, speculative, spoilt, defective, imitative, bad, tough, counterfeit, spoiled, queer, phony, unfit, sham.
- deceived (part of speech: verb)
- pretended (part of speech: verb)
pretentious (part of speech: adjective)
- deceptive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Mysterious Mr. Sabin", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
He grasped the handle of the box, and we followed our guide up the stair, my master offering me the comforting assurance: " It really matters not in the least, for if we be caught the dagger's not yet forged can save us."- "Helmet of Navarre", Bertha Runkle.
- "The Loudwater Mystery", Edgar Jepson.