Definition of forgiveness:
compassion, favor, indulgence, grace, gentleness, lenience, benignity, lenity, mildness, remission, remission, pity, free pardon, quittance, tenderness, kindness, condonation, forbearance, dispensation, justification, respite, pardon, excuse, extenuation, benevolence, leniency, blessing.
- acquittal (part of speech: noun)
- vindication (part of speech: noun)
- forgiveness (part of speech: noun)
- "Little Miss Joy", Emma Marshall.
- "Hebrew Life and Times", Harold B. Hunting.
- "Running Sands", Reginald Wright Kauffman.