Definition of forgotten:
blanked out, not recalled, not recoverable, lost, lapsed, unretained, past recollection, unnoticed, irrecoverable, not recollected, unrecollected, unrecoverable, blotted out, disregarded, beyond recall, sunk in oblivion, past recall, unrecalled, lost sight of, consigned to oblivion.
- forgot (part of speech: verb)
- forgave (part of speech: verb)
- forgotten (part of speech: adjective)
- neglected (part of speech: verb)
- desolate (part of speech: adjective)
- "Throckmorton", Molly Elliot Seawell.
- "The Last Hope", Henry Seton Merriman.
- "The-Darrow-Enigma", Severy, Melvin Linwood.