Definition of formed :
1. Arranged, as stars in a constellation; as, formed stars.
2. Having structure; capable of growth and development; organized; as, the formed or organized ferments. See Ferment, n.
3. of Form
molded, fashioned, baccilar, articulated, authored, botuliform, finished, born, perfected, definite, baculiform, solidified, wrought, vermiform, chainlike, bacillary, phylliform, navicular, die-cast, bacilliform, arrived at, balled, biform, accomplished, hardened, rod-shaped, blown, carved, catenulate, patterned, consummated, determined, reached, completed, worm-shaped, defined, precast, concocted, forged, scaphoid
began (part of speech: verb)
conceived, undertook, began, budded, started, germinated, inducted, dawned, sprang, embarked, sprouted, commenced, hatched, created, begun, initialized, inaugurated, introduced, originated, sprung, initiated, developed, stemmed, birthed, emerged, undertaken
produced (part of speech: verb)
ordered (part of speech: verb)
established, collated, ranked, regulated, unified, devised, categorized, grouped, balanced, planned, prepared, screened, arrayed, adjusted, normalized, methodized, graded, supported, subordinated, marshalled, schematized, ordered, orchestrated, cast, structured, pigeonholed, mediated, sorted, plotted, arranged, composed, systematized, righted, programmed, separated, shaped, settled, set, placed, scheduled, classified, rated, schemed, harmonized, designed, stratified, fixed, maintained, charted, classed, sifted, framed, scored, organized, unsnarled, typed, controlled, integrated, stabilized, rationalized
outlined (part of speech: verb)
prototyped (part of speech: verb)
composed (part of speech: adjective)
created (part of speech: verb)
structured (part of speech: verb)
- They have almost always aroused a good deal of public attention, and formed the subject of no little discussion. - "The Government of England (Vol. I)", A. Lawrence Lowell.
- That he should do this had formed in mind before he had read five lines of the letter. - "She Buildeth Her House", Will Comfort.
- He was ever at hand to hear the half- formed cry of the soul, the whisper it hardly knew it gave. - "Rose MacLeod", Alice Brown.