Definition of formulation:
face, planning, manifestation, preparedness, locution, training, grooming, provision, prep, reflection, verbalism, grammatical construction, expression, saying, aspect, readying, facial expression, preparation, reflexion, formula, cooking, conceptuality, verbal expression, conceptualisation, readiness, conceptualization, homework, cookery, look.
- creation (part of speech: noun)
- preparation (part of speech: noun)
- writing (part of speech: noun)
- grammar (part of speech: noun)
Its motive is partly to secure the verification of such maxims as that events which are exactly simultaneous with the same event are exactly simultaneous with one another, partly to secure convenience in the formulation of causal laws.- "Mysticism and Logic and Other Essays", Bertrand Russell.
- "Manhood of Humanity.", Alfred Korzybski.
- "The History of the Fabian Society", Edward R. Pease.