Definition of fortunately:
prosperously, luck, dumb luck, seasonably, fortune, in good season, as luck would have it, beginner's luck, in good time, fortuitously, charmed, by a happy chance, in the nick of time, luckily, fortunate, hot, lottery, happily, fortuitous, providentially, opportunely.
- accidentally (part of speech: adverb)
- fortunately (part of speech: adverb)
- "You-Never-Can-Tell", Shaw, Bernard.
- "Thomas Davis, Selections from his Prose and Poetry", Thomas Davis Commentator: T. W. Rolleston.
- "Sundown Slim", Henry Hubert Knibbs.