Definition of forum:
hearing, platform, audience, roundtable, meeting place, conclave, archaic, fabrication, panel discussion, classically, basilica, seminar, bench, Anglo-Saxon, antiquity, the limelight, assemblage, audioconferencing, briefing, AGM, discussion, public square, powwow, agora, soapbox, parley, ancient, archeological, coverage, saturation coverage, colloquium, voice, appointment, the glare of publicity/the media etc., mass media, fanfare, colloquy, archaeological, overexposure, classical, bar, outlet, mass meeting, annual meeting, medium, the media, assembly, round-robin.
- council (part of speech: noun)
- place (part of speech: noun)
- focus (part of speech: noun)
- "The Comedies of Terence", Publius Terentius Afer.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Scarlet Banner", Felix Dahn.