Definition of foulness:
soil, grunge, raininess, prolificacy, profaneness, stinkiness, decent, obscenity, filth, spite, filthiness, lewdness, vulgarness, profanity, unwholesomeness, skank, malodourousness, grime, raunchiness, defilement, stain, pollution, fertility, bawdiness, rankness, malodorousness, richness, dirt, dirty word, nastiness, grease, bitchiness, scurrility, fetidness, scurrilousness, grossness, coarseness, uncleanliness, vulgarism, squalor, vulgarity, smut, raunch, crud, clean.
- evil (part of speech: noun)
- uncleanness (part of speech: noun)
- malevolence (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow", Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- "The Red Planet", William J. Locke.
- "The Buried Temple", Maurice Maeterlinck.