Definition of found:
- A thin, single- cut file for combmakers.
- imp. & p. p. of Find.
- of Find
- To form by melting a metal, and pouring it into a mold; to cast.
- To lay the basis of; to set, or place, as on something solid, for support; to ground; to establish upon a basis, literal or figurative; to fix firmly.
- To take the ffirst steps or measures in erecting or building up; to furnish the materials for beginning; to begin to raise; to originate; as, to found a college; to found a family.
lay down, plunge, effect, ensnare, put in, implant, run aground, piece, pioneer, establish, appoint, predicate, city planning, initiate, citified, undercoat, ready, imbed, prepare, strand, civilization, start up, prime, give, demonstrate, prove, start, institute, free-base, innovate, embed, constitute, rig, represent, lay out, show, frame, move into, set up, tack together, arrange, engraft, ground, underpin, put up, plant, over, set in motion, make up, order, go into, common, effectuate, build, install, launch, base, gear up, fix, bring, anchor, nominate, entrap, rest, city, root, raise, open, comprise, organize, conventional, shew, cityscape, citywide, form, introduce, pitch, incorporate, begin, name, be, originate, inaugurate, civic, recovered, tack, erect, put together, charter, built-up, rear, instal, assemble.
- discovered (part of speech: verb)
- judged (part of speech: verb)
- located (part of speech: verb)
- father (part of speech: verb)