Definition of fourteenth:
- Making or constituting one of fourteen equal parts into which anything may be derived.
- Next in order after the thirteenth; as, the fourteenth day of the month.
- One of fourteen equal parts into which one whole may be divided; the quotient of a unit divided by fourteen; one next after the thirteenth.
- The octave of the seventh.
- "Charles O'Malley, The Irish Dragoon, Volume 2 (of 2)", Charles Lever.
- "The Condition and Tendencies of Technical Education in Germany", Arthur Henry Chamberlain.
- "Lady Audley's Secret", Mary Elizabeth Braddon.