Definition of fragment:
decompose, e-waste, crumble, break down, spot, mite, iota, calve, bit, molecule, landfill, modicum, scatter, take apart, crock up, leftover, drop, split up, dram, a little, adjourn, dot, resolve, study at part, detail, dispel, shred, remnant, crack, debris, trash, butt, taster, dissipate, bit, disrupt, sample, ruin, dab, particle, remains, break up, substructure, shard, subdivision, minim, jot, hint, litter, crack up, end, crumb, sherd, fall apart, ort, atom, disperse, tittle, ounce, pick, scruple, division, crash, break apart, waste, continue, scrap, scrap, dissolve, dash, cut off, fragmentise, whit, unit, recess, stub, trifle, trace, instalment, junk, fragmentize, grain, interrupt, smidgen, speck, share, a bit, garbage, help, big, collapse.
- curtail (part of speech: verb)
- dissociate (part of speech: verb)
- component (part of speech: noun)
- fraction (part of speech: noun)
- shatter (part of speech: verb)
separate (part of speech: verb)
The ancient see of St. Pierre d'Aleth had, at one time, its dignity vested in a bishop who enthroned himself in a cathedral, the remains of which exist to- day only as a fragment built into the fortifications.- "The Cathedrals of Northern France", Francis Miltoun.
- "The Log School-House on the Columbia", Hezekiah Butterworth.
- "Father Payne", Arthur Christopher Benson.