Definition of fraudulent:
- deceptive (part of speech: adjective)
- false (part of speech: adjective)
pretentious (part of speech: adjective)
- dishonest (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Crevice", William John Burns and Isabel Ostrander.
Wares " made in Germany" undersell English wares that used to command the market; and being often made of a cheaper grade to suit the demands of purchasers, the phrase " made in Germany" is clearly indicative of fraudulent intention.- "An American at Oxford", John Corbin.
- "Imaginary Interviews", W. D. Howells.