Definition of freak:
egg, bollock, abortion, fanatic, junky, Lusus Naturae, fancy, sport, oddity, teras, boutade, megrim, caprice, disgust, behemoth, crackpot, impulse, curiosity, nut case, repel, misfit, goliath, screwball, revolt, conceit, vagary, monster, whim, nut, rarity, monstrosity, colossus, whimsy, malformation, bug, aberration, orchis, abnormality, fruitcake, maniac, giant, mutation, addict, drug addict, gross out, crotchet, ball, anomaly, junkie, humor, testis, notion, testicle, crank, hybrid, usual, freak out, bee, en, concern, ballock, mooncalf.
- enthusiast (part of speech: noun)
- evil spirit (part of speech: noun)
- "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
- "Mattie:--A Stray (Vol 3 of 3)", Frederick William Robinson.
- "The Gold Bag", Carolyn Wells.