Definition of freeing:
reprieve, sacking, dismission, extrication, unrestrictive, deliverance, emancipating, exit, going, restoration, liberating, ransoming, spill, expiration, releasing from prison, setting at liberty, firing, salvation, unlocking, granting freedom, spillage, giving to the open air, dismissal, rescuing, loss, handout, press release, removing fetters, emancipative, discharge, liberation, loosing, manumission, demobilizing, delivery, tone ending, waiver, vent, acquittance, sack, button, outlet, release, saving, departure, passing.
- dismissing (part of speech: verb)
- acquitting (part of speech: verb)
- freeing (part of speech: verb)
- liberating (part of speech: verb)
- slackening (part of speech: verb)
- "Life of John Keats", William Michael Rossetti.
Such is human nature and such are the forces and influences of human society, that the freeing of a people from the bondage of some habit- forming drug cannot be accomplished without strenuous and persistent effort.- "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools", Francis M. Walters, A.M..
- "Spotted Deer", Elmer Gregor.