Definition of freezing:
arctic, boreal, coolish, freeze, hot, chilly, wintry, ice-cold, glacial, icy, hard, cold, algid, frozen, C, nipping, degree, cool, coldish, wintry, halt, F., chill, Celsius, frore, boiling point, snappy, glare ice, frost, centigrade, black ice, gelid, bone-chilling, frigid, absolute zero, frosty, nippy, bimetallic strip, eighties, sharp, numbing, icicle, shivery, bitter, Fahrenheit, polar, ice over.
- refrigerating (part of speech: verb)
- preservation (part of speech: noun)
- refrigeration (part of speech: noun)
- stopping (part of speech: verb)
- cooling (part of speech: verb)
- preserving (part of speech: verb)
cold (part of speech: adjective)
- bitterly cold
- "Cy Whittaker's Place", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- "Diggers in the Earth", Eva March Tappan.
- "The Extermination of the American Bison", William T. Hornaday.