Definition of fresh :
1. A flood; a freshet.
2. A stream or spring of fresh water.
3. In a raw, green, or untried state; uncultivated; uncultured; unpracticed; as, a fresh hand on a ship.
4. Lately produced, gathered, or prepared for market; not stale; not dried or preserved; not wilted, faded, or tainted; in good condition; as, fresh vegetables, flowers, eggs, meat, fruit, etc.; recently made or obtained; occurring again; repeated; as, a fresh supply of goods; fresh tea, raisins, etc.; lately come or made public; as, fresh news; recently taken from a well or spring; as, fresh water.
5. New; original; additional.
6. Not salt; as, fresh water, in distinction from that which is from the sea, or brackish; fresh meat, in distinction from that which is pickled or salted.
7. Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong; unimpaired; sound.
8. Renewed in vigor, alacrity, or readiness for action; as, fresh for a combat; hence, tending to renew in vigor; rather strong; cool or brisk; as, a fresh wind.
9. The mingling of fresh water with salt in rivers or bays, as by means of a flood of fresh water flowing toward or into the sea.
10. To refresh; to freshen.
11. Youthful; florid; as, these fresh nymphs.
upstart, impudent, snippety, late, heady, honeyed, sporty, warm, bracing, decayed, uncontaminating, invigorated, merry, untrained, virgin, forward, unspoilt, strong, assuming, saucy, snippy, unconventional, pure, sharp, unexampled, seraphic, tonic, uncured, brand-new, chic, odoriferous, rude, sweet-smelling, brackish, new-made, cool, freshwater, original, disrespectful, rested, courtesy, mellisonant, impertinent, drinkable, vivid, preserved, innovative, pristine, assumptive, angelical, fair, accented, smart, energizing, new-fangled, unobjectionable, impudently, unsoured, unskilled, alert, voguish, snotty-nosed, sportsmanlike, crunchy, light, angelic, radical, spoiled, lactating, peaches-and-cream, uppity, unclouded, faultless, attitude, new-fashioned, unblemished, increase, wet, ADDED, newfangled, mellifluous, glowing, unspoiled, brash, sweet-scented, dulcet, uninfected, different, refreshed, stale, insolent, unfamiliar, overconfident, refreshing, scented, flip, unsalty, recently, good, pushy, cheeky, overbold, judicious, odorous, bright, pert, impertinently, stimulating, hot, audacious, newborn, knowing, fresh-cut, snappy, quickening, sweetened, wise to, old, lively, refreshful, clean, white, immaterial, wise, freshly, nervy, brazen, brisk, saucily, steady, unused, orthogonal, reinvigorated, cherubic, raw, unimpaired, crisp, clear, more, dirty, bold, beginning, well-preserved, invigorating, blank, extraneous, unusual, definite, uppish, sweet-flavored, caller, unfermented, boldfaced, pertly, sweet, clean-living, sassy, presuming, neat, smart-alecky, beautiful, zippy, firm, inventive, unprecedented, idle, rattling, sporting, irreverent, malapert, perfumed, unsullied, energising, additional, sugared, natural, brassy, untried, spanking, contumelious, tonal, potable, presumptuous, unprocessed, gratifying, familiar, newly, other, creamy
energetic (part of speech: adjective)
additional (part of speech: adjective)
new (part of speech: adjective)
refreshed (part of speech: verb)
young (part of speech: adjective)