Definition of fresh:
- A flood; a freshet.
- A stream or spring of fresh water.
- In a raw, green, or untried state; uncultivated; uncultured; unpracticed; as, a fresh hand on a ship.
- Lately produced, gathered, or prepared for market; not stale; not dried or preserved; not wilted, faded, or tainted; in good condition; as, fresh vegetables, flowers, eggs, meat, fruit, etc.; recently made or obtained; occurring again; repeated; as, a fresh supply of goods; fresh tea, raisins, etc.; lately come or made public; as, fresh news; recently taken from a well or spring; as, fresh water.
- New; original; additional.
- Not salt; as, fresh water, in distinction from that which is from the sea, or brackish; fresh meat, in distinction from that which is pickled or salted.
- Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong; unimpaired; sound.
- Renewed in vigor, alacrity, or readiness for action; as, fresh for a combat; hence, tending to renew in vigor; rather strong; cool or brisk; as, a fresh wind.
- The mingling of fresh water with salt in rivers or bays, as by means of a flood of fresh water flowing toward or into the sea.
- To refresh; to freshen.
- Youthful; florid; as, these fresh nymphs.
white, energising, unspoiled, odorous, freshwater, spoiled, quickening, sporty, sweet-flavored, assuming, unfermented, different, flip, unspoilt, fair, overbold, unusual, untried, rested, cherubic, unblemished, steady, untrained, pert, chic, wise, odoriferous, smart, new-made, brand-new, new-fashioned, bracing, brisk, other, snippy, unsoured, scented, freshly, alert, mellisonant, additional, refreshing, upstart, merry, hot, rude, beginning, judicious, contumelious, sweet-smelling, sassy, innovative, strong, saucy, caller, firm, dulcet, uppish, brash, familiar, warm, stimulating, impudently, glowing, bright, further, new-fangled, natural, sportsmanlike, original, unimpaired, creamy, crunchy, dirty, brazen, reinvigorated, unsalty, impudent, old, newly, unconventional, brackish, uncured, drinkable, mellifluous, uncontaminating, unexampled, cheeky, sharp, lively, beautiful, assumptive, irreverent, unprocessed, honeyed, crisp, lactating, unsullied, knowing, unskilled, pushy, blank, newborn, neat, snotty-nosed, gratifying, uninfected, unused, orthogonal, spanking, forward, newfangled, seraphic, different, radical, smart-alecky, vivid, preserved, snippety, saucily, sweetened, assumptive, angelical, wise to, invigorating, unfamiliar, unprecedented, well-preserved, tonic, recently, disrespectful, definite, nervy, energizing, raw, accented, overconfident, unclouded, angelic, clean, malapert, late, pertly, extra, tonal, brassy, pristine, bold, immaterial, potable, pure, increase, courtesy, sporting, refreshed, rattling, sweet-scented, sweet, voguish, unobjectionable, faultless, wet, sugared, extraneous, attitude, clean-living, uppity, impertinent, audacious, refreshful, ADDED, inventive, light, insolent, perfumed, clear, stale, heady, virgin, decayed, peaches-and-cream, novel, fresh-cut, cool, snappy, zippy, more, new, impertinently, presuming, presumptuous, invigorated, good, boldfaced, idle.
- energetic (part of speech: adjective)
- additional (part of speech: adjective)
- new (part of speech: adjective)
- refreshed (part of speech: verb)
- young (part of speech: adjective)