Definition of frozen:
fixed, glacial, frostbitten, icy, wintery, rigid, ice-clogged, rimy, rimed, solid, flash-frozen, frosted, nipping, nondisposable, stock-still, unchangeable, frigid, icebound, arctic, frost-bound, crisp, preserved, nonmoving, quick-frozen, rooted, frosty, sleety, set, unthawed, unmoving, polar, snappy, glaciated, wintry, gelid.
- cooled (part of speech: verb)
- cold (part of speech: adjective)
- preserved (part of speech: verb)
- refrigerated (part of speech: verb)
- stopped (part of speech: verb)
- "The Nürnberg Stove", Louisa de la Ramé (AKA Ouida).
- "Rip Foster in Ride the Gray Planet", Harold Leland Goodwin.
- "Old Peter's Russian Tales", Arthur Ransome.