Definition of fulfilled:
effected, actualized, made good, realized, reached, put into effect, carried out, performed, satisfied, brought to a close, brought about, effectuated, gratified, dispatched, happy, obtained, content, satisfied, compassed, crowned, matured, perfected.
- completed (part of speech: verb)
- succeeded (part of speech: verb)
- complied (part of speech: verb)
- "The White Knight: Tirant lo Blanc", Joanot Martorell and Marti Johan d'Galba.
- "The Pharisee And The Publican", John Bunyan.
- "Andreas Hofer", Lousia Muhlbach.