Definition of fullness:
largeness, rankness, plenty, cornucopia, profusion, voluminousness, comprehensiveness, fertility, breadth, completion, voluminosity, grandness, magnificence, affluence, impressiveness, mellowness, saturation, richness, prolificacy, profuseness.
- completeness (part of speech: noun)
- satisfaction (part of speech: noun)
- entirety (part of speech: noun)
- "Songs Ysame", Annie Fellows Johnston Albion Fellows Bacon.
- "The Valley of the Giants", Peter B. Kyne.
How the three always spent their summers with Abel Zachariah and Mrs. Abel, and provided for their comfort until in the fullness of years they went to their final rest; and how Edward erected a stone on Itigailit Island to his father's memory.- "Bobby of the Labrador", Dillon Wallace.