Definition of furrow:
blood line, chamfer, tune, argument, telephone circuit, scrunch up, ruckle, assembly line, kris, stemma, groove, short letter, demarcation, flexure, billet, melody, rail line, dividing line, purse, lineage, agate line, production line, crumple, line of descent, line of merchandise, bloodline, subscriber line, line of business, bed, chamfer, wrinkle, logical argument, pedigree, cable, phone line, business line, occupation, seam, plication, credit line, rut, argumentation, line of products, graze, dog, scrunch, rumple, melodic phrase, line, bend, melodic line, pipeline, job, railway line, note, air, business, telephone line, stock, creese, strain, communication channel, bevel, ancestry, smooth, transmission line, origin, line of credit, chase after, product line, blood, give chase, trail, line of reasoning, crisp, parentage, track, personal credit line, contrast, crinkle, go after, rake, course, tag, tail, descent, line of work, chase, crease, personal line of credit, bank line.
- groove (part of speech: verb)
- wrinkle (part of speech: verb)
- "Irish Fairy Tales", James Stephens.
- "The Sign of Flame", E. Werner.
- "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.