Definition of further:
- Beyond; additional; as, a further reason for this opinion; nothing further to suggest.
- More remote; at a greater distance; more in advance; farther; as, the further end of the field. See Farther.
- To a greater distance; in addition; moreover. See Farther.
- To help forward; to promote; to advance; to forward; to help or assist.
gain ground, encourage, push, set ahead, new, gain, but, go on, boost, only, provided, throw out, barely, advertise, march on, make headway, get on, fresh, extra, just, supercharge, move on, merely, bring forward, additional, notwithstanding, kick upstairs, more, pass on, advertize, except, increase, shape up, pull ahead, unless, additional, yet, win, nurture, still, elevate, raise, that, hike, foster, ADDED, get ahead, however, come along, come on, extra, get along, tho, nevertheless, other, more, farther, hike up, distant, save.
- benefit (part of speech: verb)
- also (part of speech: adverb)
- expedite (part of speech: verb)
- improve (part of speech: verb)
- progress (part of speech: verb)