Definition of fusion:
- The act or operation of melting or rendering fluid by heat; the act of melting together; as, the fusion of metals.
- The state of being melted or dissolved by heat; a state of fluidity or flowing in consequence of heat; as, metals in fusion.
- The union or blending together of things, as, melted together.
- The union, or binding together, of adjacent parts or tissues.
coalescence, coalescency, merger, confederation, confederacy, conjugation, alinement, jointure, league, optical fusion, assemble, partnership, concretion, nuclear fusion reaction, union, conglutination, heating, compact, uniting, nuclear fusion, spinal fusion, unification, melting, coalition, alignment, federation, alliance.
- "Frank H. Nelson of Cincinnati", Warren C. Herrick.
- "French and Oriental Love in a Harem", Mario Uchard.
- "Impressions of Theophrastus Such", George Eliot.