Definition of gad:
- A pointed or wedge- shaped instrument of metal, as a steel wedge used in mining, etc.
- A rod or stick, as a fishing rod, a measuring rod, or a rod used to drive cattle with.
- A sharp- pointed rod; a goad.
- A spike on a gauntlet; a gadling.
- A wedge- shaped billet of iron or steel.
- The point of a spear, or an arrowhead.
- To walk about; to rove or go about, without purpose; hence, to run wild; to be uncontrolled.
urging, drift, kick around, gallivant, roam, float, wander, mooch, spur, roam, range, anxiety reaction, acantha, peregrinate, enjoy, prod, have your fun, goading, goad, walk, maunder, love, cruise, get, meander, drink in, spurring, ramble, knock, go in for, take/find pleasure in (doing) something, jazz around, branch line, generalized anxiety disorder, wander, move, prodding, delight in, like, traipse, spine, stray, spur track, bat, revel in, stray, rove.