Definition of gaiety:
blitheness, laughter, jocoseness, blessedness, merriment, jocularity, mirth, gleefulness, playfulness, jocosity, conviviality, glee, festiveness, mirthfulness, felicity, jocundity, blithesomeness, joviality, comfort, revel, merrymaking, festival, revelry, hilarity, rejoicing, fun, triumph, festivity.
- cheerfulness (part of speech: noun)
pleasure (part of speech: noun)
- pleasurableness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Exemplary Novels of Cervantes", Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
- "Fernley House", Laura E. Richards.
- "Mrs. Falchion, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 12, 2009.