Definition of galaxy :
1. A splendid assemblage of persons or things.
2. The Milky Way; that luminous tract, or belt, which is seen at night stretching across the heavens, and which is composed of innumerable stars, so distant and blended as to be distinguishable only with the telescope. The term has recently been used for remote clusters of stars.
universe (part of speech: noun)
- You find races like that all through the explored galaxy- pathetic cultural mongrels. - "Uller Uprising", Henry Beam Piper, John D. Clark and John F. Carr.
- Give them another century or so and they'll be one of the great races of the galaxy. - "Uller Uprising", Henry Beam Piper, John D. Clark and John F. Carr.
- No ship will be cleared for Weald from any other planet in the galaxy until there has been a health inspection! - "This World Is Taboo", Murray Leinster.