Definition of garland:
- A book of extracts in prose or poetry; an anthology.
- A grommet or ring of rope lashed to a spar for convenience in handling.
- A sort of netted bag used by sailors to keep provision in.
- A wreath of chaplet made of branches, flowers, or feathers, and sometimes of precious stones, to be worn on the head like a crown; a coronal; a wreath.
- The crown of a king.
- The top; the thing most prized.
- To deck with a garland.
Judy Garland, transform, variety, smorgasbord, make over, miscellanea, beautify, chaplet, adorn, enhance, biretta, balaclava, beanie, florilegium, wreath, lei, bearskin, coronal, boater, bathing cap, ornament, festoon, salmagundi, potpourri, motley, bandanna, illuminate, mixture, bonnet, miscellany, assortment, baseball cap, decorate, gussy up, embellish, beret, mixed bag.
- collection (part of speech: noun)
- trophy (part of speech: noun)
- title (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Expositor's Bible: Colossians and Philemon", Alexander Maclaren.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.