Definition of garrulous:
chattering, circuitous, gabby, gossipy, expansive, long-winded, blabbermouthed, mouthy, newsy, talky, words, pleonastic, diffuse, talkative, prolix, logorrheic, yappy, circumlocutory, rambling, loquacious, voluble, longwinded, conversational, chatty, bigmouthed, motormouthed, blabby.
- sociable (part of speech: adjective)
- verbose (part of speech: adjective)
talkative (part of speech: adjective)
- study at talkative
- "The Comstock Club", Charles Carroll Goodwin.
- "Annie o' the Banks o' Dee", Gordon Stables.
- "In the Mayor's Parlour", J. S. (Joseph Smith) Fletcher.