Definition of gathering:
conference, senate, crew, entertainment, union, huddle, concentration, throng, convocation, collocation, meeting place, collection, combination, discussion, herd, congress, exponential, collect, gang, congress, caravan, council of war, press, congregation, declining, gemote, queue, muster, convention, coven, convergence, acquisition, host, get-together, troop, fourfold, accretion, mob, crush, concourse, levy, conflux, get-together, legislature, parley, down, synod, aggregation, function, moot, parliament, age group, confluence, mobilization, vestry, accumulative, attendance, council meeting, array, mass, meet, troop, galaxy, pileup, swarm, horde, retrieval, hookup, house, ingathering, society, amassment, junction, reunion, conventicle, audience, crowd, intensifying, witenagemot, round-up, congeries, panel, party, rout, flock, busload, gathering of the clans, circle, caucus, confab, band, bunch, forgathering, group, constellation, eisteddfod, fabrication, multitude, body, council, bull session, club, mass, lodgment, school, conclave, committee, diet, company, association, thickening, social gathering, assemblage, muster, reception, accumulation, graduated, cumulus, bevy, powwow, recovery, folkmoot, growing, connect, junction, interchange, body, gather, turnout, posse, exponential, drove, capture, depleted, assembly, deepening, cumulation.
- convoking (part of speech: verb)
- believing (part of speech: verb)
- taking (part of speech: verb)
- focus (part of speech: noun)
- socializing (part of speech: verb)
- focusing (part of speech: verb)
- congregating (part of speech: verb)
- meeting (part of speech: verb)
- expecting (part of speech: verb)
- wrinkling (part of speech: verb)
- "Laos Folk-Lore of Farther India", Katherine Neville Fleeson.
- "The Lost Valley", J. M. Walsh.
- "The Book of Nature Myths", Florence Holbrook.