Definition of given :
1. Disposed; inclined; - used with an adv.; as, virtuously given.
2. Granted; assumed; supposed to be known; set forth as a known quantity, relation, or premise.
3. of Give
4. p. p. & a. from Give, v.
5. Stated; fixed; as, in a given time.
minded, given over, condition, doled out, effrontery, tending, assumption, stipulation, relinquished, ceded, presumption, handed out, presumptuousness, liable, prone, wedded, apt, addicted, given up, conveyed, disposed of, habituated, surrendered, yielded, acknowledged, likely, released, remitted, subscribed, disposed, conferred, transferred, communicated, precondition, accustomed, attached, inclined, abandoned
allotted (part of speech: verb)
dispensed, allocated, divided, rationed, portioned, partitioned, apportioned, parceled, segmented, allowed, allotted, distributed, shared, cut, sliced, measured, set, split, assigned, budgeted, earmarked, meted
offered (part of speech: verb)
rewarded (part of speech: verb)
gave (part of speech: verb)
devoted, helped, sent, paid, showered, delivered, bequeathed, funded, provided, ascribed, served, doled, furnished, disbursed, attributed, lavished, consigned, pledged, expended, contributed, donated, supplied, awarded, assisted, lent
- Then you have not given up hope? - "The Squire's Daughter", Silas K(itto) Hocking.
- It is why I have given you the trouble to come to me." - "The Other Side of the Door", Lucia Chamberlain.
- Has he given a cuarto for it? - "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", JosÃ© Rizal.