Definition of giving:
grownup, discharging, doling out, adult, magnanimous, freehand, communicating, fine-looking, gravid, expectant, grown, endowment, remuneration, swelled, braggart, bighearted, yielding, gift, boastful, openhanded, parting with, remittance, crowing, permitting, conveying, self-aggrandising, cock-a-hoop, plentiful, emitting, large-minded, freehanded, broad, bragging, great, good-looking, remitment, ceding, handsome, self-aggrandizing, big, passing out, tolerant, disgorging, natural endowment, bounteous, better-looking, full-grown, fully grown, loose, remitting, large, handing out, vainglorious, conferring, transferring, talent, bountiful, with child, heavy, disbursement, generous, giving up, bad, free, compensation, liberal, prominent, pouring forth, well-favored, producing, well-favoured, braggy, enceinte.
- allotting (part of speech: verb)
- offering (part of speech: verb)
- rewarding (part of speech: verb)
giving (part of speech: verb)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Man and Wife", Wilkie Collins.
- "Spotted Deer", Elmer Gregor.