Definition of glutton:
- A carnivorous mammal ( Gulo luscus), of the family Mustelidae, about the size of a large badger. It was formerly believed to be inordinately voracious, whence the name; the wolverene. It is a native of the northern parts of America, Europe, and Asia.
- Fig.: One who gluts himself.
- Gluttonous; greedy; gormandizing.
- One who eats voraciously, or to excess; a gormandizer.
- To glut; to eat voraciously.
skunk bear, sweet tooth, carcajou, gormandizer, drinker, wolverine, greedy person, swiller, bon vivant, Gulo Gulo, chocaholic, gourmandizer, epicure, stuffer, cormorant, hog, garbage hound, pig, study at epicureepicure, chocoholic, overeater, gourmand, eater, gorger, trencherman, guzzler.
- "A Woman Named Smith", Marie Conway Oemler.
- "Men Called Him Master", Elwyn Allen Smith.
- "Old Peter's Russian Tales", Arthur Ransome.