Definition of going :
1. Carrying on its ordinary business; conducting business, or carried on, with an indefinite prospect of continuance; - chiefly used in the phrases a going business, concern, etc.
2. Course of life; behavior; doings; ways.
4. of Go
5. Of or pert. to a going business or concern; as, the going value of a company.
6. Pregnancy; gestation; childbearing.
7. That goes; in existence; available for present use or enjoyment; current; obtainable; also, moving; working; in operation; departing; as, he is of the brightest men going; going prices or rate.
8. The act of moving in any manner; traveling; as, the going is bad.
pass, functional, handout, flat racing, functioning, advance, discharge, departure, approach, liberation, the horses, issue, usual, operational, direction, bow out, going away, give/hand in (your) notice, living, conventional, vent, palmy, firing, difference, prevalent, horseflesh, working, furlong, seasonal, step aside, overtaking, sack, passing game, stand down, history, hand in your notice/resignation, way out, exodus, acquittance, prevailing, standard, sledding, vacate, expiration, withdrawal, button, gymkhana, operative, thriving, retire, exhalation, waiver, triumphant, popular, accessible, available, passing play, flourishing, termination, on, divergence, qualifying, release, dismission, egress, press release, expiry, deviation, red, the march of something, progress, passage, flat race, advancement, leave, double, quit, vacant, successful, operating, resign, development, exit, sacking, deprivation, dismissal, personnel casualty, public, loss, momentum, breathing out, profitable, open, spillage, freeing, handicap, maturation, outlet, on offer, spare, red ink, stock, dressage, a giant step/leap/stride, alive, spill, live, prosperous, customary, tone ending, usable
departing (part of speech: verb)
moving (part of speech: verb)
disappearing (part of speech: verb)