Definition of good :
1. Adequate; sufficient; competent; sound; not fallacious; valid; in a commercial sense, to be depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; having pecuniary ability; of unimpaired credit.
2. Advancement of interest or happiness; welfare; prosperity; advantage; benefit; - opposed to harm, etc.
3. Clever; skillful; dexterous; ready; handy; - followed especially by at.
4. Kind; benevolent; humane; merciful; gracious; polite; propitious; friendly; well- disposed; - often followed by to or toward, also formerly by unto.
5. Not blemished or impeached; fair; honorable; unsullied; as in the phrases a good name, a good report, good repute, etc.
6. Not lacking or deficient; full; complete.
7. Not small, insignificant, or of no account; considerable; esp., in the phrases a good deal, a good way, a good degree, a good share or part, etc.
8. Possessing desirable qualities; adapted to answer the end designed; promoting success, welfare, or happiness; serviceable; useful; fit; excellent; admirable; commendable; not bad, corrupt, evil, noxious, offensive, or troublesome, etc.
9. Possessing moral excellence or virtue; virtuous; pious; religious; - said of persons or actions.
10. Real; actual; serious; as in the phrases in good earnest; in good sooth.
11. Serviceable; suited; adapted; suitable; of use; to be relied upon; - followed especially by for.
12. That which possesses desirable qualities, promotes success, welfare, or happiness, is serviceable, fit, excellent, kind, benevolent, etc.; - opposed to evil.
13. To make good; to turn to good.
14. To manure; to improve.
15. Wares; commodities; chattels; - formerly used in the singular in a collective sense. In law, a comprehensive name for almost all personal property as distinguished from land or real property.
16. Well, - especially in the phrase as good, with a following as expressed or implied; equally well with as much advantage or as little harm as possible.
considerably, adept, trustworthy, hefty, considerable, undecomposed, exhaustively, straightforward, skinny, like, nigh, original, darling, bona fide, ample, beneficent, grievous, benefic, unhurt, vertical, skilful, healthy, nearly, expert, kind, unbroken, right-hand, proper, strong, dependable, intact, correct, round, braw, heartfelt, welcome, technical, broad, enough, total, tailor-made, unquestionable, incorruptible, unplayful, thrive, intelligent, fortunate, pricy, unassailable, dangerous, sufficient, erect, attitude, candid, sizable, well, guaranteed, replete, goodhearted, indubitable, proficient, entire, unharmed, inviolable, meticulous, trade good, mature, easily, capable, commendatory, straight-shooting, beloved, soundly, effective, in force, help, earnest, goodish, part, in effect, unafraid, real, choice, heavy, altruistic, virtually, comfortably, undoubted, level-headed, salutary, toward, pleasurable, sound, pleasing, reputable, expedient, brilliant, high-grade, much, sober, ripe, auspicious, kindhearted, ingenuous, congenial, tidy, practiced, large, benevolent, complete, appropriate, steady-going, grave, irreprehensible, luck, sizeable, wide-cut, advanced, unimpaired, close, penny-pinching, impregnable, reasoned, practised, dear, great, wide, almost, near, unspoilt, authentic, untroubled, backed, unsloped, careful, perfect, uninjured, reliable, wakeless, substantially, frank, meet, computable, goodness, life-threatening, thoroughly, unspoiled, approximate, secure, high-priced, undamaged, befitting, intimately, immeasurable, costly, extensive, goodly, legal, precise, generous, pricey, veracious, whole, flawless, convenient, effectual, considerate, honourable, agree, profound, safe, rock-steady, fresh, unblemished, faithful, propitious, kindly, advantageously, warranted, grateful, unattackable, select, full, lily-white, skillful, serious, charitable, ability, sincere, genuine, benignant, unblamable, upright, devout, severe, unmarred, bright, cheeseparing, trusty, big, tolerant, commodity, well-grounded, levelheaded, gratifying, actual, cleared, large-scale, valid, bonny, fussy, painstaking
obedient (part of speech: adjective)
qualified (part of speech: adjective)
beneficial (part of speech: adjective)
skillful (part of speech: adjective)
sound (part of speech: noun)
reliable (part of speech: adjective)
just (part of speech: adjective)
proper (part of speech: adjective)
virtue (part of speech: noun)
guiltlessness, respectability, nobility, high-mindedness, angelicness, probity, merit, heroism, estimableness, decency, virtue, upstandingness, pureness, worthiness, cleanness, ethics, honor, faultlessness, righteousness, whiteness, valor, creditability, blamelessness, morality
benefit (part of speech: noun)
orthodox (part of speech: adjective)
respectable (part of speech: adjective)
honorable, unimpeachable, creditable, moral, law-abiding, saintly, honest, estimable, righteous, angelical, respectable, noble, pure, blameless, virtuous, untarnished, right-minded, upstanding, principled, forthright, fair, true, irreproachable
tasty (part of speech: adjective)
healthy (part of speech: adjective)
savory (part of speech: adjective)
virtuous (part of speech: adjective)
good (part of speech: adjective)
pleasant (part of speech: adjective)