Definition of goth :
1. One of an ancient Teutonic race, who dwelt between the Elbe and the Vistula in the early part of the Christian era, and who overran and took an important part in subverting the Roman empire.
2. One who is rude or uncivilized; a barbarian; a rude, ignorant person.
youngster, boor, acid house, crank, backup, niggard, shaver, fashion show, acid jazz, bhangra, bucolic, catwalk, punk, couturier, rocker, mod, minor, fashionista, fry, nestling, grump, fashion house, kid, fashion, barbarian, tiddler, nipper, backing, tyke, Roman, house, background music, provincial, Celt, plebeian, Saxon, child, scrooge, the ancients, collection, gladiator, crosspatch, peasant, ambient, small fry, Teddy boy, consul, bluegrass, emo, haute couture, skinflint, savage, bebop, tike, blues, grouch, churl, Anglo-Saxon
- With this rough but friendly speech the grey old Goth left the ship. - "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)", Felix Dahn.
- The Goth, Gunthamund, went to seek Hildebrand, who had already opened the court. - "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)", Felix Dahn.
- I am a Roman- no Goth! - "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)", Felix Dahn.