Definition of graduated :
1. Marked with, or divided into, degrees; divided into grades.
2. of Graduate
3. Tapered; - said of a bird's tail when the outer feathers are shortest, and the others successively longer.
completed (part of speech: verb)
- I had graduated from grammar school; I was of legal age to go to work. - "The Promised Land", Mary Antin.
- Mercy gracious, then I should think Mother'd be graduated!" - "Miss Theodosia's Heartstrings", Annie Hamilton Donnell.
- Fines were graduated according to the means of the offender, who was usually bound over to keep the peace. - "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed.", S. A. Reilly.