Definition of Granting:
- offering (part of speech: verb)
giving (part of speech: verb)
- rewarding (part of speech: verb)
- supplying (part of speech: verb)
- transferring (part of speech: verb)
- "The Honorable Peter Stirling and What People Thought of Him", Paul Leicester Ford.
I will undertake it readily, sir, Ronald said, and I thank you sincerely for bringing my name before the prince, and the prince himself for his kindness in granting me his commission, which so far I have done but little to win.- "Bonnie Prince Charlie A Tale of Fontenoy and Culloden", G. A. Henty.
- "The New Magdalen", Wilkie Collins.