Definition of greasy:
- Affected with the disease called grease; as, the heels of a horse. See Grease, n., 2.
- Composed of, or characterized by, grease; oily; unctuous; as, a greasy dish.
- Fat of body; bulky.
- Gross; indelicate; indecent.
- Like grease or oil; smooth; seemingly unctuous to the touch, as is mineral soapstone.
- Smeared or defiled with grease.
- "Light Freights, Complete", W. W. Jacobs.
- "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.
- "Pardners", Rex Beach.