Definition of greatness:
big, substantiality, first-rateness, control, immensity, sizeableness, prominence, heftiness, impressiveness, scale, enormousness, monopoly, superbness, illustriousness, oligopoly, grandiosity, importance, sizableness, praise, force, superiority, domination, excellency, enormity, preeminence, perfection, splendor, power, renown, choiceness, grandness, leadership, might, authority, vastness, supremacy, fame, wideness, brilliance, splendour, broadness, primeness, immenseness, glory, bulkiness, richness.
- generosity (part of speech: noun)
- character (part of speech: noun)
- largeness (part of speech: noun)
- nobility (part of speech: noun)
- size (part of speech: noun)
- "The Lost Art of Reading", Gerald Stanley Lee.
- "The Green Carnation", Robert Smythe Hichens.
- "The Reign of Law A Tale of the Kentucky Hemp Fields", James Lane Allen.