Definition of greedy:
hopped-up, excited, covetous, esurient, ravenous, hepped up, coveting, juiced, athirst, wild, avaricious, inward-looking, anxious, agog, pumped, penurious, jealous, unquenchable, stuffed, nuts, grasping, solicitous, raring, close, someone's eyes are bigger than their stomach, stoked, parsimonious, light, acquisitive, antsy, geeked, edacious, gluttonous, avid, self-absorbed, full, desire, ungenerous, thirsty, grabby, enthusiastic, desirous, prehensile, keen, gung ho, replete, hot, niggardly, crazy, enthused, give, impatient, cynical, stingy, unappeasable, ingestion, great, moneygrubbing, piggy, devouring.
- desirous (part of speech: adjective)
- avaricious (part of speech: adjective)
- envious (part of speech: adjective)
- gluttonous (part of speech: adjective)
- selfish (part of speech: adjective)
- "Successful Stock Speculation", John James Butler.
- "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1896 to 1901", Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- "The Rise of the Dutch Republic, Volume II.(of III) 1566-74", John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: January 25, 2009.