Definition of green :
1. A grassy plain or plat; a piece of ground covered with verdant herbage; as, the village green.
2. Any substance or pigment of a green color.
3. Fresh leaves or branches of trees or other plants; wreaths; - usually in the plural.
4. Full of life aud vigor; fresh and vigorous; new; recent; as, a green manhood; a green wound.
5. Having a sickly color; wan.
6. Having the color of grass when fresh and growing; resembling that color of the solar spectrum which is between the yellow and the blue; verdant; emerald.
7. Immature in age or experience; young; raw; not trained; awkward; as, green in years or judgment.
8. Not ripe; immature; not fully grown or ripened; as, green fruit, corn, vegetables, etc.
9. Not roasted; half raw.
10. Not seasoned; not dry; containing its natural juices; as, green wood, timber, etc.
11. pl. Leaves and stems of young plants, as spinach, beets, etc., which in their green state are boiled for food.
12. The color of growing plants; the color of the solar spectrum intermediate between the yellow and the blue.
13. To become or grow green.
14. To make green.
third estate, one thousand, withered, brass, spirt, car park, fountain, viridity, leafy, spurt, putting green, peaked, desirous, kB, gullible, honey oil, gelt, leafy vegetable, cat valium, dark-green, jet plane, special K, jet-propelled plane, half-baked, lettuce, cash, commons, unripened, parkland, maturing, common land, greenness, kelvin, common, cabbage, covetous, ballpark, commonality, wan, park, mature, kilobyte, envious, currency, jack, pallid, William Green, flourishing, wampum, raw, pale, chiliad, putting surface, thousand, sick, greens, jet, green river, ripe, ill, parking area, jealous, scratch, blue jet, fleeceable, naive, potassium, unaged, light-green, atomic number 19, reverse lightning, thou, sere, greenish, growing, grand, dough, long green, yard, group, bread, unfledged, mazuma, parking lot, chromatic, kibibyte, super acid, squirt, lucre, moola, money, super C, commonalty, naif
green (part of speech: adjective)
young (part of speech: adjective)
greenness (part of speech: noun)