Definition of grievance:
moan, beef, unrighteousness, fury, squawk, down, mark, scotch, injury, grouse, mood, fuss, holler, iniquity, bone to pick, whinge, score, injustice, resentment, sexual conquest, wail, kick, grumble, grudge, anger, murmur, temper, asperity, rage, lament, account, grade, irritation, whine, gripe, annoyance, outrage, plaint, happy, kvetch, grouch, bleat, musical score, unfairness, whimper, yammer, wrong, remonstrance, carp, miserere, rant, bitch.
- accusation (part of speech: noun)
- protest (part of speech: noun)
- lawsuit (part of speech: noun)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist", Alexander Berkman.
It was a terrible grievance to Sylvia- it seemed as if her heart could not love without her touch; but instead of training herself in a little self- control and obedience, she thought it " cross;" and Mamma was no sooner out of sight than her arm was around Kate's waist.- "Countess Kate", Charlotte M. Yonge.