Definition of grounds:
movement, causal agency, ground, one thousand, intellect, estate, settlings, causa, territory, environs, lawsuit, leavings, lot, evidence, reasonableness, causal agent, proof, property, lees, campaign, crusade, suit, pace, dregs, cause, railway yard, rationality, chiliad, thousand, effort, cubic yard, thou, yard, reason, understanding, case, railyard, curtilage, grand.
- causes (part of speech: noun)
- properties (part of speech: noun)
- lands (part of speech: noun)
- places (part of speech: noun)
- residue (part of speech: noun)
arenas (part of speech: noun)
- battle grounds,
- cause (part of speech: noun)
- residues (part of speech: noun)
- "The Tracer of Lost Persons", Robert W. Chambers.
- "A London Life; The Patagonia; The Liar; Mrs. Temperly", Henry James.
- "Paradise Bend", William Patterson White.