Definition of grown:
bragging, magnanimous, braggy, bighearted, prominent, vainglorious, bad, leafy, great, self-aggrandising, full-blown, verdant, braggart, large, freehanded, grown up, full-grown, immature, luxuriant, full-fledged, infantile, growth, giving, big, heavy, with child, fully grown, openhanded, self-aggrandizing, overgrown, gravid, bounteous, enceinte, grownup, mature, youth, fully-fledged, ripe, cock-a-hoop, bountiful, expectant, crowing, boastful, of age, grown-up, pornographic, liberal, green, handsome, adult.
- additional (part of speech: adjective)
- increased (part of speech: verb)
- expanded (part of speech: verb)
- "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society", Upton Sinclair.
- "Among the Meadow People", Clara Dillingham Pierson.
- "Judith of the Cumberlands", Alice MacGowan.