Definition of guidance:
focal point, steering, charge, focussing, focusing, counselling, counselor-at-law, commission, counseling, advocate, way, management, steerage, centering, leadership, affect, counsel, lead, pleader, counselor, counsellor, direction, focus.
- advice (part of speech: noun)
- education (part of speech: noun)
- direction (part of speech: noun)
- "A History of England Principally in the Seventeenth Century, Volume I (of 6)", Leopold von Ranke.
- "The Book of Household Management", Mrs. Isabella Beeton.
Gone was the house and its inmates; gone Paris the schoolmaster, who had taught her to write, and whose hand touching hers in guidance made her sick and cold; gone Hugon the trader, whom she feared and hated.- "Audrey", Mary Johnston.