Definition of gulp:
quaff, bolt, bill of exchange, choke down, guttle, ingestion, swilling, slog, drawing, devour, raven, tipple, draught, gulping, down, toss off, draft, potation, wolf, ingurgitate, slug, conscription, englut, draft copy, muster, guzzling, bolt, pig, toss down, selective service, rough drawing, swig, order of payment, take in one draught.
- drink (part of speech: verb)
- receive (part of speech: verb)
- eat (part of speech: verb)
- "The Rainbow Book Tales of Fun & Fancy", Mabel Henriette Spielmann.
- "Astounding Stories of Super-Science, March 1930", Various.
- "The Testing of Diana Mallory", Mrs. Humphry Ward.