Definition of guru:
maven, elder, past master, expounder, practitioner, Brahmin, back seat driver, caste, Divali, ashram, virtuoso, interpreter, council, geek, dab, hand, Brahman, whiz, adviser, career coach, careline, dharma, crackerjack, shark, meister, hotshot, Dutch uncle, cognoscente, ace, artist, sharp, connoisseur, Diwali, devi, dhoti, wizard, high priest, proficient, dab hand, Dalit, fiend.
master (part of speech: noun)
- angel (part of speech: noun)
- oracle (part of speech: noun)
- sage (part of speech: noun)
- teacher (part of speech: noun)
- "Free from School", Rahul Alvares.
- "The Lost Warship", Robert Moore Williams.
- "Vikram-and-the-Vampire-Classic-Hindu-Tales-of-Adventure-Magic-and-Romance", Burton, Isabel, Lady.