Definition of haphazard:
swampy, slapdash, motley, unthinking, indiscriminate, every which way, soggy, devil-may-care, overemotional, desultory, careless, indiscriminately, mucky, muddy, slipshod, unconscious, unpremeditated, quaggy, chaotic, incidental, multifarious, planned, miry, unplanned, unrestricted, waterlogged, random, unsystematic, hit-or-miss, sloughy, arbitrarily, loose-fitting, what-the-hell, unconcerned, sloppy, unselected, haphazardly, blind, indiscriminate, randomly, marshy, baggy, willy-nilly, loose, offhand, unexpected, uncoordinated, unplanned, boggy, squashy, spot, at random.
- chancy (part of speech: adjective)
- accidental (part of speech: adjective)
- motiveless (part of speech: adjective)
- neglectful (part of speech: adjective)
- unprepared (part of speech: adjective)
- "Italy at War and the Allies in the West", E. Alexander Powell.
- "K", Mary Roberts Rinehart.
- "Praying for Money", Russell H. Conwell.