Definition of happy:
- Dexterous; ready; apt; felicitous.
- Experiencing the effect of favorable fortune; having the feeling arising from the consciousness of well- being or of enjoyment; enjoying good of any kind, as peace, tranquillity, comfort; contented; joyous; as, happy hours, happy thoughts.
- Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful; prosperous; satisfying desire; as, a happy expedient; a happy effort; a happy venture; a happy omen.
paradisiac, radiant, bright, capable, intelligent, becoming, cloudless, breezy, well-chosen, crying, animated, playful, lucky, festive, dashing, laughing, fortunate, golden, well, sad, euphoriant, smart, enchanted, paradisiacal, happy-go-lucky, right, transported, riant, gifted, gladsome, weeping, knowing, thrilled, meet, jocund, cheering, pleasing, rejoicing, felicitous, sorrowful, good-humored, delirious, sharp, luck, blissful, keen, frisky, apt, fulfilled, gleeful, correct, exuberant, talented, tailor-made, pleased, joyous, elated, halcyon, hilarious, gratified, quick, rollicking, joking, euphoric, perky, jesting, zesty, roaring, content, amusing, hearty, mirthful, convivial, expansive, paradisal, peppy, frolicsome, adroit, intellectual, beatific, befitting, beaming, fit, expert, appropriate, fitting, ingenious, proper, debonair, smiling, charmed, elysian, paradisaic, gala, light, prosperous, blessed, exultant, blithe, jubilant, skilful, paradisaical, jovial, intoxicated, delighted, providential, rapturous, relieved, sportive, quick-witted, vivacious, chipper, clever, contented, bonny, paradisial, carefree, rapt, comfortable, able, satisfied, nice, peaceful, shouting, dexterous, joyful, overjoyed, tickled.
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasant (part of speech: adjective)