Definition of harass:
ravage, beset, frazzle, call forth, pester, chevy, frustrate, provoke, incrust, carpet-bomb, hassle, exhaust, drive someone mad, persecute, beleaguer, oppress, importune, fag, bayonet, detonate, bust, wash out, break, attack, fire, hound, kindle, tire, tucker, madden, badger, wear out, chivvy, do up, weary, do in, besiege, despoil, kick up, chivy, pain, worry, counterattack, molest, harry, raid, knock out, bombard, raise, jade, chevvy, encrust, enkindle, carve up, anger, kill, plague, solicit, burn out, feelings, bomb out, outwear, bug, blight, drain, set upon, blitz, bomb, stimulate, fatigue, heckle, tease, elicit, evoke.
- aggravate (part of speech: verb)
- threaten (part of speech: verb)
- chafe (part of speech: verb)
- "Poems and Ballads of Heinrich Heine", Heinrich Heine.
- "The Bravest of the Brave or, with Peterborough in Spain", G. A. Henty.
- "Jefferson and his Colleagues A Chronicle of the Virginia Dynasty, Volume 15 In The Chronicles Of America Series", Allen Johnson.