Definition of harvest:
- That which is reaped or ready to be reaped or gathed; a crop, as of grain ( wheat, maize, etc.), or fruit.
- The gathering of a crop of any kind; the ingathering of the crops; also, the season of gathering grain and fruits, late summer or early autumn.
- The product or result of any exertion or labor; gain; reward.
- To reap or gather, as any crop.
grain, sequel, harvest-feast, harvesting, draw, increase, produce, reap, pick, consequence, crop, season, autumn, fruitage, summer, result, proceeds, yielding, fruit, issue, outcome, precipitate, sequent, ingathering, cause, return, harvest-festival, craw, upshot, aftermath, glean, fall, resultant, ramification, corollary, ingestion, harvest-home, harvest-tide, month, event, effect, yield, product, growth, reaping, end product, sequence, fruitage, vegetable, harvest time, intake.
- acquire (part of speech: verb)
- take (part of speech: verb)
- "Two Indian Children of Long Ago", Frances Taylor.
- "Quiet Talks on Power", S.D. Gordon.
- "Toward the Gulf", Edgar Lee Masters.